help with this please
Transcribed text From Image: 4. Write each combination of vectors as a single vector. (a)AB + BC (b) CD + DB (c) DB-AB (d) DC + CA + AB
Expert Chegg Question Answer:
- Anonymous posted 3 years ago Why so many good reviews for all wrong answers!!?? These are not correct people
- Anonymous posted 3 years ago The answers are correct if you put the vector symbol over the given answers
- Anonymous posted 3 years ago THANK YOU
- Anonymous posted 2 years ago Yeah, all you have to do is put the symbol. It never said that you shouldn’t remove it…they are vectors after all.
- Anonymous posted 1 year ago Make sure you put the arrow symbol above the answer.
- Anonymous posted 4 months ago For anyone from future not to get stuck like how I did – you NEED to add the vector sign, which can be done if you click on “Vectors” on the calcpad that opens up on the right side of your screen.
Leave a comment Post comment